Sunday 10 January 2010

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Another pay what you want PC birthday bargain. A phrase I don't expect to use much but one I'm happy to wheel out. Downloaded this yesterday after seeing it was on offer. I paid only a couple of dollars again, but to be honest that's the price I would have waited for on Steam anyway. The irony also is that I spent a good £7 to buy a portable mouse to enjoy it with as well. I struggled on my laptop one when I played a demo not too long ago. Anyway, it's a fun little game. Done the first two "islands" now with little trouble but we'll see how the later ones fair. The level editor should prove to add a bit more fun to those slightly more creative than myself.

Right, better finish off packing for my train and bus journey back to Cornwall. We'll see what the snow conditions are like down there. Somehow doubt they'll be any better than up here. I'll leave you with the current gamerscore race scores.

Cherky 2: 6039 (10,000)
Captain Fantasm: 27,988 (50,000)

No comments:

Post a Comment