Monday 15 February 2010

Misery Bear & No More Women

Thought I'd drop by, been a while and that. Not an awful lot to report though. Back up seeing my parents for the week now, which is nice. Not forcing myself to eat slow-cooked casserole as it's the only thing I know how to cook is a welcome change. Although knowing my 360 and a copy of Bioshock 2 are sitting quite happily in Cornwall waiting (please don't rob me) is not so welcome. Been a good weekend for football firstly with four (!!) matches shown over the weekend on terrestrial. Admittedly they were mostly shit but quantity is always a benefit when it comes to live sport, Crystal Palace and Bolton both put in good shifts today though. Wales' late comeback against a resilient Scotland in the Six Nations was easily my sporting highlight of the week. Great entertainment, hope Wales can pick themselves up from a poor start.

My proudest discovery this weekend is that of Misery Bear whose consistently depressing antics are heartwarmingly amusing. Especially for those who are not "feeling" Valentine's Day this year. Which is people who aren't children, disturbingly immature or terrified of upsetting their spouse really. Also been catching up on No More Women which is the little bonus show to We Need Answers. Easily worth it for the twee music and off beat commentary. The game also becomes more alluring but I can assure from personal experience it's difficult to encourage people to play. Tomorrow shall be a Being Human catch up I think and maybe watching the end of Gamer. Ah, I love the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment